Earlier this year we reported that Activision had already snapped up domain registrations for a variety of Black Ops sequels (all the way up to "Black Ops 6", actually), so the listing on Amazon France doesn't exactly come off as unbelievable. Nor is it a surprise to suppose Activision might want to capitalize on Treyarch's most financially successful -- not to mention critically acclaimed -- Call of Duty titles.
Activision's US reps have yet to get back to us when asked for comment.
[Image credit: GameBlog.fr]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25