Asura's Wrath is out today, which can mean only one thing -- the announcement of DLC. Capcom said Asura's Wrath will be getting several "substantial" DLC packs, two of which are "anime-inspired" episodes that will provide insight into the main game's story. We think Capcom is being humble here; not only do these particular installments look to be inspired by anime, they're rendered in full-blown, traditional Japanese-cartoon style.
We caught wind previously of another DLC installment involving a Street Fighter/Asura's Wrath crossover, and Capcom confirmed players will get to battle Ryu and as-yet unannounced Street Fighter characters, in classic, non-anime 3D. No word yet on release dates or pricing.
Check out the "DLC-inspired" screens below:
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One