"All active players out there playing on consoles today will now have the opportunity to customize their servers and set them up exactly how they want them to play," said Troedsson. "Now this is a feature that in Battlefield on PC we've had for some time, but it's an absolute first on console. So, we're pretty excited about this."
The developer did not share details on pricing or a release timetable. In the meantime, start saying your prayers, Operation Metro.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One