According to BioWare's Community Coordinator, Chris Priestly, "The issue is likely in how faces were detected when imported from Mass Effect 1 into Mass Effect 2, and we're working on the best way to correct it for affected players." In our experience, a wonky import process only messes with facial data, and none of Shepard's recorded actions throughout the previous games.
If you're driven mad by inconsistent canon -- or can't bear the thought of Shepard being vain enough to get some touch-ups before his last stand -- BioWare is pointing you to a set of user-made tools for the PC version. As far as we know, this is the only time we'll ever recommend DIY facial surgery.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One