A year ago, a headline like that would likely have been about the closure of the service; today, however, it marks unequivocally positive news. Closure, this year's Indie Game Challenge winner, will be released on PSN for PlayStation 3 March 27.
Closure takes place in a monochrome world in where if you can't see something, it doesn't exist. That means you must find a light source in order to even have somewhere to walk. And, in keeping with the concept of visibility, you can make the game real for you by watching this cool new trailer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25