and NVIDIA has a sinister idea to distract you from the newest slate on the block: offer up a couple Tegra 3-powered ASUS Transformer Primes, complete with keyboard docks! No matter what kind of fanboy or girl you are, everybody wins today in one way or another, and it's hard not to be interested in anything that uses a quad-core CPU (with a 5th battery saver core thrown in for good measure) with a bunch of games to take advantage of the experience. So as usual, make sure you read the rules and leave a comment to enter the contest.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will win an ASUS Transformer Prime with keyboard dock.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. ASUS, NVIDIA and Engadget are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 17, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!