The sound issues plaguing online play for Street Fighter X Tekken should be remedied with an update on April 10, Capcom has announced. The patch not only tackles the sound vacuum, but also addresses gem complaints -- specifically, how annoying it is to set up gem combinations right now.
Users will be able to set gem combinations from the versus screen as opposed to having to go through each individual fighter and setting combinations that way. A demonstration of the new gem system, as well as an overview of the upcoming DLC schedule, can be seen in the above video from the folks at Capcom-Unity.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One