As for the DLC itself, the statement echoes Capcom's previous remarks, saying that the on-disc content "will provide more flexible and efficient gameplay throughout the game's lifecycle." The statement adds that the only difference between on-disc and off-disc DLC is delivery method, with Capcom nothing there is "effectively no distinction" between them.
For what it's worth, Capcom has closed 10 complaints with the BBB over the last 12 months, six of those coming since March 27, after the launch of Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One