Announced this morning, Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut aims to assuage fan concerns over the trilogy's finale by adding "additional cinematic sequences and epilogue scenes" beyond the content already on the game's disc(s). Following Mass Effect 3's early March launch, fans responded with mixed feelings toward its conclusion, some going as far as to raise a chunk of money in a donation protest (
Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut will arrive on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC this summer for free (and will remain as such, regardless of required legal notes).
Update: We're currently clarifying with Child's Play regarding the status of the donated funds.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One