The patch will go live on April 9 for PC and April 10 for Xbox 360 and PS3. The big fix for Mass Effect veterans will be to Shepard's facial features coming from Mass Effect 1 and 2, which should now import properly into the trilogy's conclusion. Several game-crashing bugs and online issues have also been addressed.
Mass Effect 3 patch coming April 9 on PC, April 10 to consoles:
- Fixed issues when in some cases Shepard's customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3
- Fixed an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
- Fixed an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
- Fixed a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
- Fixed a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
- Fixed an issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
- Fixed an issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
- Fixed an issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC. (PC Only)
- Fixed an issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not. (PC Only)
- Fixed an issue when potentially the game could enter unresponsive state when transitioning from the Holding Docks area to the Normandy Docks area of the Citadel. (PS3 Only)