Are your grandmother's decade-old earbuds just not cutting it any more? Time to get a pair of your own. V-Moda's got five pairs of its latest on-ear headphones, the Crossfade M-80, to give out to our dear readership. Each of them normally would run you $230, so this opportunity is a pretty sweet alternative to having to shell out a benjamin or three just to get some solid sound pumping into those fragile eardrums of yours. You know the drill: head below, read the rules and leave a comment to win!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Five winners will win one (1) pair of V-Moda Crossfade M-80 headphones.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. V-Moda and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 10, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!