"We thought a lot about a sequel, and had done some initial development on it, but we found a project that we thought was a better fit for People Can Fly," Capps told Gamespot. "We haven't announced that yet, but we will be announcing it pretty soon." He may be referring to the new PC-exclusive title that Cliff Bleszinski revealed was in development.
In regards to the possibility of a sequel, Capps said he'd have no problem producing a second Bulletstorm game. "I'd love to go back [to Bulletstorm]," he said. "I think there's more to do with Bulletstorm. Heck, it kind of ended wanting more. I'd love to see another project, but right now we don't have anything to talk about."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One