YouTube is seeking someone to "deliver a compelling lean back experience with monetization and e-commerce offerings (ie, pay-per-stream, ads)" and "develop leading edge User Interfaces and delight users with innovative media rich solutions." Looks like YouTube wants to figure out how to take our money, but wants to make us happy about it. That's better than wanting our money, but making us depressed about it.
Now if YouTube would develop a PC app, it'd have all the important consoles covered. Oh... wait.
Update: This is actually the same job listing Google posted a year ago. Please, someone go make YouTube's new app already!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One