Bowling tells Game Informer that Robotoki is focused on being a "developer development studio that just happens to make games." What? He continues, "We are focused on our team first and everything else second, because I believe as an industry, we have a lot to learn on how to treat talent. While we continue to out stride film and music entertainment in other areas, we are falling severely behind in how to properly inspire and support our creative talent."
What about making money?
Bowling said Robotoki is self-funded, working only with partners who support that model, where creative vision holders have complete control over the work. The company's first project will be revealed later this year and is targeted for next generation console, PC and mobile devices. Oh, Bowling is also hiring.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One