Mikami said true survival horror is a situation "in which the player confronts and overcomes fear." From that note, we can only assume that the Black Eyed Peas must play some role in Zwei. Mikami added, "I've found my focus and once again I'm striving for pure survival horror. I am being very hands-on in the development of this game to ensure that the quality is there. Rest assured."
As reported earlier, the game is still in the initial stages of development (as evidenced by the collage of environments above). It's expected to launch on "HD consoles" at some point in 2013.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One