The company thanked fans, and revealed that it's at work on "the first updates," the contents of which are currently unknown. However, Reverge has suggested that in-game move lists and input displays for training mode are among the updates it would want to add, if enough people bought the game to support the hosting costs.
This is good news for the first-time developer, and good news for fans. It's good news for everyone but "Peacemillian," who made a statement in chat during a streaming event last September: "if this game breaks 50k sold I'll eat my own shit."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One