The first trailer for Black Ops 2 reveals Sgt. Frank Woods, alive and well after Black Ops, well into his old age in the year 2025. "Besides the fact that I'm still alive, none of this surprises me," the retired soldier groans. It seems Treyarch's Call of Duty universe is jumping ahead to our near future for its next installment.
Much more information (some that may actually surprise you) is coming later tonight in a lengthy preview and interview on the upcoming game. The future may be black, as the game's tagline suggests, but it isn't that far away.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launches on the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 on November 13, 2012.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One