Finally, a contest where everybody gets something for free! The Van Buren Boys, the folks behind addictive iPhone / iPad puzzle app Triple Entendre, is offering up a sparkling new Apple tablet for you to win, alongside eight free titles. If you aren't the lucky winner, don't despair: the company has made the game completely free for a limited time to spread the word about its latest update, so head here to download your copy. And as always, good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) Apple iPad (2012) and will receive promo codes for eight iOS games.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. The Van Buren Boys and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 15, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 12
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16
Apple iPad 4th-gen
Apple iPad 3rd-gen