Prepare to be slightly, mildly confused. Gotham City Impostors, the non-Batman Batman game, is getting a free map based on Arkham Asylum, setting for a different recent Batman game. There's probably a way we could present that information that would be confusing, like "Batman game to be set in Arkham Asylum" or "You've never been to Arkham in this Batman game" but really it's not a big deal. Can you tell we started this post planning to play up the confusion angle and then stopped ourselves?
Speaking of confusion, this free map launched on the North American PSN last week by accident, in place of the Rodeo Pirate Pack. It will launch as planned on Xbox May 16, and PC at an unspecified date soon after.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One