Let's face it: Street Fighter X Tekken just wouldn't be Street Fighter X Tekken without at least one game-breaking bug. This was probably Capcom's thought process when it launched the latest patch, which introduces a glitch that freezes the game whenever Rolento's knife hits an opponent's fireball.
The above video demonstrates the bug, which affects Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 games that have been updated to version 1.04, Shoryuken reports. The patch does fix a few problems, such as hit box issues.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One