Voice chat issues that plagued the first game, for instance, are currently being worked on and the system "will be working for everyone when the game launches." Charles also said that while it's "too early for me to give any final numbers," Borderland 2's framerate will "see an improvement over the first game."
He also mentioned the upgraded user interfaces we've talked about before, and that players will now automatically pick up ammo and currency dropped by felled villains: "There's a lot more useful data for gear comparison and also more descriptive text on the item cards as well. Having said that, the best way to know what a gun does is to use it."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One