Kind of a turn-based strategy game, kind of a board game, Hydravision's upcoming PS3 download release Dungeon Twister is loaded with instability – as a feature, not a bug. Two players control teams of eight adventurers, each with different abilities, and try to capture areas of a maze-like dungeon. It's based on a board game (but not the Twister we normally associate with board games, which could theoretically be played in a dungeon).
Upon seizing control of a segment, players can then rotate the area, opening new avenues for themselves and confounding their opponents (or leading directly into traps). The goal is either to escape or defeat your opponent.
Dungeon Twister will take turns on PSN this summer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25