Details as divulged by GoNintendo read as follows: The story involves Trevor Belmont and he fights mainly with a Combat Cross; secondary weapons include a boomerang-like glaive and an electric bomb; the game has light and shadow magic.
In an ultra-exclusive, super-surprising reveal, Nintendo Power says Mirror of Fate will also include skeletons, it appears.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27