"Wario and his Diamond City friends are back in action. Game & Wario (working title) features a collection of games that use only the Wii U GamePad controller. The games retain the original flair and character of the micro-games from the WarioWare series," the site reads.
Single-player games found in the collection include 'Arrow,' which transforms the WiiPad as a hi-tech bow used to defeat swarming enemies; 'Ski,' where players lead a skier to the finish line tilting the WiiPad; and 'Shutter,' which uses the WiiPad as a camera to take shots of hidden criminals.
Sounds both wacky and strange, which is exactly what we'd expect from a WarioWare-style title.%Gallery-157167%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18