I stormed Nintendo's E3 booth yesterday to try some real Wii U games. Because simply seeing screens is no longer enough -- you have to see screens and the controller, with its screens -- I brought a camera crew with me.
Join us for gameplay snippets of Nintendo Land's "Takamaru's Ninja Castle" and "Animal Crossing: Sweet Day" minigames, Ubisoft's survival-oriented ZombiU, and ... Just Dance 4, in which I am the victim of the "Puppet Master." This is pretty embarrassing.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18