"One thing I want to clear up," Miyamoto told Joystiq, "people like to ask me if I want to do a small project with a small team. I do like working with a small team, and I'm working with a number of small teams on a lot of different ideas, but the problem is because of all these different roles that I have to fulfill, it takes me a long time to write the design document." In addition, working with small teams causes design work to take longer, he said, so "maybe this time next year I'll have something ready to show you that perhaps will illustrate that idea."
Miyamoto confirmed directly that he's working on design documents right now. "I have some storyboards that I have to draw before I finish this trip," he added. "It's fun. I use Flipnote Studio to draw my storyboards."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18