"One misconception is we were True Crime from the get-go," said Dan Sochan, producer at United Front Games. "We were a new [intellectual property] from the get-go. Our own story, own characters and gameplay features. After working on it for a couple years, Activision decided it wanted to reboot the True Crime franchise."
Sochan explained the story, characters and features didn't change through the transitions.
"In terms of of our initial vision for the game nothing has changed. From new IP "Black Lotus," to True Crime to Sleeping Dogs, that has always remained intact."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One