"Our company has so many other IPs that create great music, so if you ask if I want to do it? I want to do it, but nothing is determined yet," said Hazama. "In my mind, it was my intention that if it expands to other franchises that would be great. That's why this title carries Theatrhythm first and Final Fantasy comes next."
Hmm, that opens up the series to possibilities like Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts... or Theatrhythm: Hitman.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27