"We must stress that these are temporary layoffs, which means we are working very hard on new business prospects so we can reinstate every single person affected," a company statement reads. "As an independent and close-knit studio it is a very difficult but necessary business measure due to the current project cycle demands."
The developer is currently working on two projects, one of them is a contract with a "major publisher," and the other is its first self-published title, Strata Scavenger, a downloadable post-apocalyptic flight simulation for PC and consoles.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One