Zelnick talked about the strategy he believes a company like Take-Two should follow. In regards to new console launches, he said that "if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP." He also spoke against annualizing non-sports games, so as not to risk "burning out the consumer," which echoed statements he made in late 2009.
"Some of our competitors have had this trajectory where they extract a lot of value and the IP goes away. We're trying really hard to build permanent IP. And if you have to rest the title for a few years, over time you'll extract more value," he said. "We're not trying to create something good and market the hell out of it. We're trying to delight customers with something great – and market hell out of it."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18