"It doesn't mean that CryEngine 3 doesn't run on Wii U – it actually runs beautifully," Yerli told CVG. "In fact, there actually is a game in development from a respected developer that we will be announcing. I've seen the game running and it looks really great."
As for the prowess of the tech powering Nintendo's next console, Yerli thinks it's "minimum as powerful as Xbox 360."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18