Cleary, who is 19, and Davis, the younger of the two at 18, both admitted membership in Lulzsec today at Southwark Crown Court, pleading guilty to "conspiracy to do an unauthorised act or acts with intent to impair, or with recklessness as to impairing, the operation of a computer or computers," Eurogamer reports.
The two both denied making available "unlawfully obtained confidential computer data" on the internet. Two other individuals, 25-year-old Ryan Ackroyd and an unnamed 17-year-old, both denied charges they were involved in Lulzsec hacking.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One