Despite the fact that its monsters have been rather quiet since we first heard about them during last year's Tokyo Game Show, Monster Hunter 4 not only still exists, but it even has a "Spring 2013" Japanese release window, according to Andriasang's translation of Famitsu's breakdown of the above trailer.
The trailer also shows off the 3DS title's grand and/or sweeping vistas, dragonish and monkey-esque monsters, gross squishy bugs and adorable little dinosaur guys, as well as all the running, jumping and climbing things that our hero will be doing on his way to kill anything bigger than he is. Sadly, there is still no word on a North American release window.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27