There's one catch: revert will only work within the DLC, and will not be a compatible mechanic in the core Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD game. Bummer, brah. An Activision rep told us this is because "reverts were introduced in THPS3 and the levels were designed accordingly."
Yesterday, Activision told us Airport will be one of the three THPS3 levels to make the cut in the DLC, and that several more skate pros will be added as part of the $5 DLC pack. Above you can see the very first screen from the remade Airport map.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One