So there's this new game in town called The Secret World -- maybe you've heard of it? This week, while you've been busily solving puzzles in the game, we've been following the news, covering Funcom's CEO's resignation from TSW, the game's early patches, developers' claims that the title's combat is "radically different," and concern over the company's business model and falling stock values.
We also debuted our brand-new The Secret World column, posted a roundup of our launch coverage, and published a detailed guide to the game's skill system.
It's hopefully no secret that the rest of this week's top MMO stories are hidden behind the break.
- Vanguard welcomes the return of Brad McQuaid
- The Perfect Ten: Amazing amateur MMO cosplay
- EU court rule may lead to legal account sales
- Transfer your SWTOR character, get an in-game pet
- League of Legends is the new World of Warcraft
- Blizzard admits Diablo III lacks 'long-term sustainable endgame'
- Four reasons you should come back to TOR for 1.3
- Slow news week for Guild Wars 2
- Diablo III players say Linux app got them banned
- LotRO devs show off its mounted combat system
- Free-to-play details for Vanguard are released
- ArenaNet explains the golden rules of Guild Wars 2
- Eligium is shutting down
- Game of Thrones MMO announces full name, upcoming trailer
- Phantasy Star Online 2 launches in Japan
- Teacher uses SWTOR to connect with autistic student
- LotRO's Riders of Rohan media blitz
- Why RIFT's Summerfest is the best
- Three features Age of Conan needs right now
- The old becomes new on Ragnarok's classic server
- Why Cataclysm failed to impress
- The top 5 misconceptions about WoW roleplaying
- WoW on Sale: From Vanilla to Cataclysm for $30