According to Andriasang's source, Kojima Productions will hold a Metal Gear anniversary event in Tokyo on August 30, during which Hideo Kojima will announce something new, related in some way to the data-sharing "Transfarring" feature found in Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Specifically, "Transfarring" was a test of part of the "vision" for this new game.
Update: After a closer look at the Famitsu article, Andriasang reports that the arrival of the Trophy patch has not been explicitly tied to the August release of the budget version. However, since the budget re-release will support Trophies natively, it follows that the patch would be ready around the same time.
Update 2: Konami's official Twitter account confirmed that a patch and a new game version are currently in the works.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25