If you've ever hoped in your heart of hearts that Mega Man and Pac-Man, found in the PlayStation 3 and Vita versions of Street Fighter X Tekken, would make their way to the Xbox 360 version, you might as well give up, according to producer Tomoyaki Ayano.
The characters will remain exclusive to PlayStation, Ayano confirmed to Siliconera, despite both characters being found within the code of the Xbox 360 version. In fact, those with the know-how have even managed to dig them out of the code so as to make them playable, as seen in the video above. Ayano is aware of this, and said, "Every game has data on it that is unused," elaborating that Capcom "never intended" to release the characters on Xbox.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One