Battlefield 3's "Armored Kill" expansion, coming this September, finally gives fans of the franchise the expansion they've been waiting for, featuring vehicular mayhem like that shown in today's trailer.
Armored Kill has five new vehicles, "including mobile artillery, tanks, ATVs," along with 20 vehicle-specific unlocks and the ability to spawn in the all-new gunship. The premiere trailer above features the "Alborz Mountain" map and "Bandar Desert, the largest map in Battlefield history."
The 800,000+ BF3:Premium members will have two weeks early access to Armored Kill before the rest of the grunts come in. The next two Battlefield 3 expansions "Aftermath" and "End Game" are expected in December and March 2013, respectively.%Gallery-157682%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One