You'll be able to experience Dyad today at no financial risk – though you're still subject to the usual Dyad-related risks like losing touch with reality and accidental time travel. A demo will launch on PS3 today when the PlayStation Network updates.
Dyad fans will enjoy the trailer made for the occasion, in which designer Shawn McGrath demonstrates his own enjoyment of both Dyad and fans.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25