Retro/Grade, the, uh, backwards shoot-em-up that you control with a guitar, finally makes its way to PlayStation Network for PS3 on August 21. It'll be sold both by itself and as a bundle with its soundtrack. Developer 24 Caret Games posted the above new trailer to mark the occasion.
We're happy to report that if you've recently purged your home of plastic guitars, you can use a regular controller as well – but that removes one of the many levels of incredible weirdness.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25