"Consumer anticipation is phenomenal," said Karl Slatoff, chief operating officer of Take-Two about Gearbox's shooter. "Pre-orders are currently the third highest of any title in Take-Two's history, behind only Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas."
For context, Grand Theft Auto 4 made $500 million in its first week, selling 6 million copies, with 3.6 million on its first day.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One