What's everyone playing this weekend?
[Image Credit: Creeper Blog]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Perhaps some Minecraft, although I have been getting into Endless Space too.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): I've begun a new expansion of my sky palace in Minecraft, and Sarah's gone all weekend, so I'm ... in a dangerous position where I'll probably play nothing but Minecraft for 48 hours.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Still making progress through the backlog while I wait for DOA 5 to drop. I'm almost done Mass Effect 3, then I'm hoping to crack open Max Payne 3.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): There might just be Sound Shapes in my immediate future.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I have a plan to infect some friends with A Virus Named Tom, and then read a Book of Unwritten Tales.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'll be playing with the hearts and minds of a generation as I play a hip-hop show in Orlando. The flight to and back will be filled with Steam Summer Sale catch-up, most likely VVVVVV and Dear Esther.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be working my way through Darksiders 2. You know, there's an awful lot of Death in this game.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Commander Michael Shepard continues to save the universe for the third time at a glacial pace, and I'm also helping Gomez find lots of cubes in Fez.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): I'll be in St. Louis for my brother's bachelor party, and sneaking in any time I can with my new addiction, Sim City Social.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): It's Spelunky, The Secret World and Hero Academy for me. And some Lucius.
- Steven Wong: I'll be setting traps and earning skulls in Orcs Must Die! 2.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Sleeping Dogs for review.