Treyarch released the first trailer for the multiplayer side of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Taking place in 2025, the multiplayer side of the game shows no shortage of doodads and whatchamacallits.
Microwave transmitters, drones and EMP grenades are just a few of the high-priced murder gadgets showcased in the trailer above. There's also a new Riot Shield that has a little window for you to shoot through. Technology!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One