Remember Sacred 2: Fallen Angel? It was the last entry in the Sacred series of dungeon crawlers, that debuted back in 2008. The series is known for high, serious fantasy, but the latest title, Sacred Citadel, looks to be taking a different approach.
While there are still plenty of fantasy creatures in tow, the dungeon-crawling is taking a back seat to "b*tchin battles," "ridonkulous rides" and "crazy co-op." It looks, all in a ll, a bit more over-the-top than what Sacred players may be used to. Sacred Citadel is slated for release on PSN, XBLA and PC in 2013.
Have no fear if you're looking for something a little more traditional, however, as the Sacred Citadel website reveals that Sacred 3 is most certainly on the way, with the official Facebook page asking fans to "stay tuned."%Gallery-161926%
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One