Toki Tori 2 was officially announced for Wii U today, and will be available on the console and Steam "soon-ish." Developer Two Tribes stated back in February that it planned to bring the chick-fil-adventure to the Wii U's eShop, but set its intentions in stone today on the company's site.
Two Tribes also discussed the Tokidex feature for the Wii U version, which will allow players to use the WiiPad as a virtual camera with a viewfinder. "Any creatures photographed will be added to the Tokidex." Heel, Nintendo lawyers! Sit!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18