The latest trailer out of Gamescom for Aliens: Colonial Marines has it all: Gruesome scenes of H.R. Giger's creations terrorizing marines, and a little behind-the-scenes on the upcoming release. The trailer talks about both the tension buildup that's so important to the Aliens franchise, and the freedom that Gearbox had to both make use of the movie's most familiar locations, and also create their own in new and interesting ways.
Oh, and there are some weirdly extraneous "action" shots of the game's creative team, mixed in among the commentary and game videos. Gearbox's Chief Creative Officer Brian Martel is a standout offender on that one. Nice hat tip there, bud.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One