It's quite the process to create a cutscene in The Last of Us – from the animators to the actors doing the motion-capture to the end result in-game, it takes a lot of effort. Developer Naughty Dog has given us a behind-the-scenes look at how one scene in particular was made, which is, to be quite frank, equal parts fascinating and daunting.
But, hey, if all this insight isn't your thing, then at least you get to watch people run around in funny suits. There's got to be some value in that, right?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25