Using Gamescom as its platform, Finnish developer Frozenbyte unveiled the continuing adventures of its three amigos by announcing 'Goblin Menace,' an expansion for Trine 2.
Other than being completely gorgeous (seriously, just look at it!), the Goblin Menace expansion adds six fresh levels in an all-new campaign along with new skills that are also available for use in the original Trine 2 campaign.
Trine 2: Goblin Menace will debut on Steam this fall before being included in the Trine 2: Director's Cut for Wii U this holiday season. More info, including additional platforms for the content and pricing, is set to come at a later date. In the meantime ... dat graphics!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18