Developer dtp entertainment's next game is a couch co-op (sans online multiplayer) hack-and-slasher, Blood Knights. Set in the middle ages, Blood Knights pairs a vampire hunter with his prey, and together the duo must kill vampire and human alike in an attempt to reverse a curse that could spell doom for all.
Blood Knights will launch on October 31, 2012, for the PC, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network. The nightmarish Halloween treat will set you back $15.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One