Below is our list of new or changing glyphs for hunters. This is not a list of changing tooltips, just which glyphs you ought to have if you want to automatically have the new glyphs when the patch flips over.
Hunters have one new minor glyph that won't appear automatically anywhere, Glyph of Marking.
Glyphs that are changing into new majors:
- Dazzled Prey becomes Animal Bond
- Arcane Shot becomes Camouflage
- Concussive Shot becomes Distracting Shot
- Bestial Wrath becomes Endless Wrath
- Immolation Trap becomes Explosive Trap
- Wyvern Sting becomes Icy Solace
- Trap Launcher becomes Marked For Death
- Kill Command becomes Mend Pet
- Silencing Shot becomes No Escape
- Rapid Fire becomes Pathfinding
- Steady Shot becomes Scattering
- Explosive Shot becomes Tranquilizing Shot
- Aimed Shot becomes Aspects
- Raptor Strikes becomes Aspect of the Beast
- Kill Shot becomes Aspect of the Cheetah
- Feign Death becomes Fireworks
- Scare Beast becomes Stampede
- Serpent Sting becomes Tame Beast
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!